Just for Kids
We are blessed with an energetic and fun group of kids to reach out to. We provide transportation for low-income/high-risk inner city children in the South East Fort Worth area. We would love to have you come serve along with us.
A "typical" Sunday does not exist at the Feet, but a "typical" schedule we try to keep:
- 6:30—7:30 Devotion and prayer time to prepare spiritually for the day
- 7:30 - 8:30 Pick-up for kids
- 8:30 - 9:00 Breakfast for kids
- 9:00 -10:00 Kids join in with main service
- 10:00 - Kids depart main service for Sunday school
- 10:00-10:45 -Kids are taught and engaging lesson from the Word.
- 10:45- 12:00 - Kids are served lunch in the patio area and have playtime
- 12:00 - 1:00 Kids are taken home.
If you are interested in volunteering in any area of the kid’s ministry please contact us at
During the summer, we have programs such as Kids Clubs held at Angel Park. Angel Park is The Feet’s outdoor children’s park and mini amphitheater. These are facilitated by our summer groups and are held up to three times per week.
During the month of December, there is a major focus on the needy families in our area. Volunteers are asked to adopt these families and provide Christmas gifts and food boxes. We have over 100 of these families that sign up each and every year.
prior to working with our children